Refund Policy & Terms of Service
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE- Our #1 priority here at PAINTloose is your happiness. Which means we stand by our product 100%. If you’re ever dissatisfied with your paint kit for ANY reason, we will provide you with a full replacement or a full refund.
Terms of Service
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in PAINTloose. The Terms of Service included below are a legally binding contract between you and PAINTloose regarding your use of the Service.
- Service Overview. We are an ecommerce company that specializes in providing art supplies
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Accounts and Registration. To access some of our features, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, billing information or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times.
General Payment Terms. Before you pay any fees for items you’d like to purchase, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
- Price. PAINTloose reserves the right to determine pricing for Products. Company will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. PAINTloose may change the fees for any Product at any time.
- Shipping Charges; Shipping Restrictions. We will list shipping charges for your order upon checkout, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide. Please note that we do not deliver international or outside of the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery. PAINTloose will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but we will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. PAINTloose expressly reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at our discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there.
- Authorization. You authorize PAINTloose to charge all sums for the orders that you make, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, PAINTloose may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you to ensure that the delays are minimal.
- Refunds and Exchanges. Products purchased from PAINTloose are subject to the Return Policy above.